Monitoring Water Quality
Water Quality available- in real - time from anywhere, on any device. Water Guardian will help ensure water quality. You have the power of big data and Artificial Intelligence in the palm of your hand with a easy-to-use interface.
Access your data anytime anywhere on any device.
- Assess and manage the health of aquatic ecosystems with pH, flow, conductivity, salinity, and water temperature.
- Assess and manage the health of aquatic ecosystems with conductivity, salinity, pH, flow, and water temperature.
- Online data that helps researchers and ocean scientists observe, predict, and respond to changing ocean conditions.
- Providing real-time online monitoring for flood forecasting, reservoir operations, and planning of large-scale water projects.
- Water level available in real time online used in hydrologic investigations for water level and flow data from waterways, lakes, groundwater.
- Accurately monitor inland and coastal surface waters with water level, temperature, conductivity, pH, and dissolved oxygen.
- Water level, quality, and flow data for establishing baselines and managing storm water.
- Monitor lakes, streams, river, estuaries, and coastal waters conductivity, pH, dissolved oxygen, and salinity.
- Temperature and water level, and rainfall play a role in the conservation and restoration of wetlands.
Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
Conductivity is a widely used analytical parameter for water purity analysis, monitoring of reverse osmosis, cleaning procedures, control of chemical processes, and in industrial wastewater. Reliable results for these varied applications depend on choosing the right conductivity sensor.
Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP) sensors measure the ability of a solution to act as an oxidizing or reducing agent. To achieve accurate results, the correct combination of reference system, junction and shape are important.
A pH sensor helps to measure the acidity or alkalinity of the water with a value between 0-14. When the pH value dips below seven, the water starts to become more acidic. Any number above seven equates to more alkaline. Each type of pH sensor works differently to measure the quality of the water.
The Dissolved Oxygen Sensor is great for biology, chemistry, ecology, or integrated science courses. It can be used to perform a wide variety of experiments to determine changes in dissolved oxygen levels, one of the primary indicators of the quality of an aquatic environment.
This advanced weather resistant sensor designed for target detection and ranging outdoors or in tank or bin applications