Our ecosystem consist of our IoT Platform sensor-that.com in combination with our STx Gateways and Wireless Sensors
How Sensor That works...
Sensors can either wake up and take a reading or sense an event. Data is then sent via the internet by a STx Gateway to the sensor-that.com IoT Platform where the reading or event is recorded. Depending on the rules that are setup, actions are initiated or notifications are sent out. These notifications can then be used to respond or control various changes in your world or environment.
Sensor That IoT Platform
Our IoT Platform sensor-that.com is a Responsive web design (often abbreviated to RWD) is a web design approach aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of re-sizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones)
What are the advantages of a Responsive Web Application vs. native apps? A Responsive Web Application has a number of inherent advantages over apps, including broader accessibility, compatibility and cost-effectiveness.
Apps on the other hand require the user to first download and install the app from an app marketplace before the content or application can be viewed, a significant barrier between initial engagement.
These are just a few features of sensor-that.com our IoT Platform.
- Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence
- Uses a secure connection or HTTPS
- Sensor Data is secured via Advance Encryption Standard (AES) 256 Bit
- Responsive Web Design provides access across a wide range of devices
- Graphing sensor data
- Sensor inactivity notifications
- Sensor Low battery level notifications
- Setting up devices, sensors, rules, users, sites and projects
- Setting High and Low sensor event levels
- Event notifications can be sent out via voice call, email or text messaging