This Lab Grade pH sensor is our highest accuracy pH sensor. The internal double junction lets you read the pH of protein rich solutions without damaging the sensor. The green EXR glass tip makes pH sensing in highly pure water easy. The body is made of extruded epoxy giving it incredible resistance to strong acids and bases. This sensor can read the pH of fuming nitric acid without a problem.
This PH sensor can be fully submerged in fresh water or salt water, up to the SMA connector indefinitely.
- Standard lab use
- Field use
- High pH solutions (up to 14 pH)
- Samples containing heavy metals
- Hydroponics / aquaponics
- Beer, wine, alcohol, and food production
- Reads: pH
- Range: 0 − 14
- Resolution: +/- 0.001
- Accuracy: +/- 0.002
- Response time: 95% in 1s
- Temperature range: °C -5 − 99 °C
- Max pressure: 100 PSI
- Max depth: 60m (197 ft)
- Connector: Male SMA / Male BNC
- Cable length: 1 meter
- Internal temperature sensor: No
- Time before recalibration: ~1 Year
- Life expectancy: ~2.5 Years +
All Sensors work with our STS-Node, allowing for easy connection to our IoT Platform.