Research has shown that not all conductivity sensors are the same. Many lower-quality sensors are susceptible to “fringe effect,” which makes the readings change when the sensor is near an object. This effect makes it very difficult to take accurate readings. This line of conductivity sensors has been designed to provide stable and precise readings free of fringe effect over a broad conductivity rnge.
Because conductivity sensors don’t have any electrolyte that gets depleted, they only need to be calibrated during installation.
- Standard Lab use
- Field use
- Fish keeping
- Mixed aqueous/organic
- Samples containing Heavy metals
- Soil Samples
- Strong reducing agents
- Reads: Conductivity
- Range: 5 − 200,000 μS/cm
- Accuracy: +/ – 2%
- Response time: 90% in 1s
- Temperature range: °C1 − 110 °C
- Max pressure: 3,447 kPa (500PSI)
- Max depth: 343 meters (1,125 ft)
- Connector: Male SMA / Male BNC
- Cable length: 1 meter
- Internal temperature sensor: No
- Time before recalibration: ~10 years
- Life expectancy: ~10 years
All Sensors work with our STS-Node, allowing for easy connection to our IoT Platform.